Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Yup, Jerry's life sucks

And of course he runs into that girl that also ruined his life. xD LIfe's a bitch, at least it is for poor Jerry.

cupcake? cupcake?

Very... interesting

Very fluid animation, and.. And...

Really, part of me wants to say something bad about this. Nothing to spite you or your talent... But this wierded me out to no ends. I mean it, no ends. Just watching it made me reconsider the very reality surrounding me.

So, yeah, I guess that was the goal of this flash anyways. Huzzah!
Good flash, very... scary... Uh, good work?

TheBoogley responds:

aneurism much? :)

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

That was awesome!

Actually, this looks like the kind of stuff that could make it onto G4. (A shame that G4 used to be such a cool channel before they made Tech TV their slaves. :( ) But this could definitely bring up G4's rep with its quick, random humor.

Pencilmation #5 Pencilmation #5

BEARD, EATER OF WORLDS

But humor aside for the review, nice work here! I liked the fluid animation of the cartoon.

Franky and Dick Franky and Dick

Damn... Just... WOW...

This is the kind of animation work that could make it onto TV. I would've given you 10 stars, but the voice acting was... meh... But aside from that, it was awesome.

Mario Meets yoshi Mario Meets yoshi

Short but sweet

Would've done you some good to stay zoomed in on where yoshi sat rather than a large pan out. Really detracts attention from the characters you want to focus on. Otherwise, funny (in a sad way) cartoon.

Alexman159 responds:

I see what you mean but without the flying koopas It would be harder to make sure the viewer knows that it was peaceful before mario was there.

Alice!! in Wndrlnd? -2nd- Alice!! in Wndrlnd? -2nd-

Awesome Style!

You have a very unique art style, I must say. Also, nice use of Kirby music.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

.... DAMN.

I did NOT see the tentacle rape coming there. Just... wow, that was a surprise.
Great animation, very funny, very fun. :) Something to recommend to your friends, if they can take this sort of humor.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Aaaaaaand that guys a dork

WOW he's an asshole of enormous proportions. It's about time she dumped him.

The funny thing is, I bet that was their second day of living with each other. :P NO relationship can last that long through suffering and you STILL have a conscious thought of appreciation for the other, or at least some expectant desire to have them around. Ah, anyways, great animation.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

A fine flash

Quite impressive. :) The beginning image of some random butt on a seat (and there's apparently a thong there) was... unexpected. But the whole backwards in gravity/time thing was cool.